• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Do You Have Any Up To Date Pics Of Your Pets

Dyan

master brummie
Here are my three Birmans in NZ - Ana, Nina and ShadowView attachment 41567View attachment 41568

Shadow is Ch Dokendale Silver Shadow and is Lilac point, Ana is Silver Double Gr Ch Sheinkena Anastasia (imp Norway) Nina is Silver Double Gr Ch Shinoto Yanina and they are chocolate points. Ana in the front and Nina in the background. Shadie is guarding my office door where she welcomes my guests.

Dyan

Last edited:

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
In August this I agreed to look after Jack,a corgi/jack russel cross, for three weeks whilest his lady owner went to America for her daughters wedding, I have still
got him, she decided she didnt want him back! Was I conned? dont know but he has sttled down and made himself at home so who cares??? Bernard

dav19390

master brummie
Here are two pix of Harvey, our Skye Terrier

One at 8 months old and one recently, a year later.

Anyone got a brush?

Dave Bath

master brummie
Whats with the Hats Dave is it too Sunny
Alf, it was actually a cold evening with a howling wind blowing down the passageway. the "sun caps" were more likely keeping the dust out of their eyes! The things you do for charity, eh! We will be there again tomorrow evening. The shopping centre are announcing the winners of a pet photographic competition.

cookie273uk

master brummie
A painting of my 2 dogs Sam, 10 yo Doberman cross i have had 9 years and Anna 10 yo German Shepherd cross I have had 8 years, both from rescue homes

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
Hi Alf, Jacks friend Bessie is a retired Greyhound, she is lovely dog , so laid back, she a blood doner and gives a pint every six months, must take her photo to
show you, take care now Bernard