• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Digital cameras

C

Catkin

This is a wee tip,
A friend of mine could not get her photo lens on the front of her camera to work, so, she threw it away The batteries on my camera needed changing, so change them i did, but the photo lens would not work, just the same as my friends, never one to be put off i tried several things to make it work and low and behold i found out that if you change the batteries you also have to reset the cameras date and presto it works. I do not know if it tells you this in the book and i am to lazy to look but it is worth remembering, save's throwing £150.00 in the bin...Cat

I would think it would almost certainly tell you this in the handbook. Another tip is the lens cover...... Ive frightened myself one or two times by leaving the lens cover in place :rolleyes:

Back