• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Digbeth Branch Canal

Martyn

master brummie
As I live in tier 4 and can't go anywhere at the moment, I've spent the day putting together a set of photographs I took a while ago walking along the Digbeth Branch Canal. Less than a mile long it's perfect for your daily exercise and full of historical / industrial interest. I hope you like it. The link to You Tube is:

A great video Martin. Thanks for posting. For many of us, this will be the first time we’ve seen some parts of the canal. Really enjoyed that.

Viv.

As I live in tier 4 and can't go anywhere at the moment, I've spent the day putting together a set of photographs I took a while ago walking along the Digbeth Branch Canal. Less than a mile long it's perfect for your daily exercise and full of historical / industrial interest. I hope you like it. The link to You Tube is:
Great pics along with a brilliant presentation. Love the song.

Back