• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Desperate To Find Florence Broughton 1937

Shepherd clan

Broughton family. Twittey family
My g grandmother committed suicide in 1937. She lived in Dymoke st. She was buried in a common grave. I have searched for her and exhausted efforts of finding her. I've searched on fmp. Ancestry. Emailed cemeterys. Anyone got any ideas left I can do please. Thank you for reading

My g grandmother committed suicide in 1937. She lived in Dymoke st. She was buried in a common grave. I have searched for her and exhausted efforts of finding her. I've searched on fmp. Ancestry. Emailed cemeterys. Anyone got any ideas left I can do please. Thank you for reading

Hi, I am also a Broughton, and unless I am very much mistaken, you and I are related. This means, as taught by my beloved Dad, I am obliged to help one of my own if I can.

I am afraid that it is difficult to find common graves as they were given little respect. I am actually still having the same problem myself with y grandfather. I know where he was buried but no grave!!

Please message me on [email protected] and although I make no promises, I may have access to something not many do!!

Cheers,
Carole

there is a burial/cremation for a florence broughton at brandwood end cemetery april 1937

carole as rosie has already said it is not advisable to post your private contact details on open forum as it could leave you open to hackers and spam mail so you do so at your own risk..much safer to swap those sort of details via our private message sytem...(inbox top right of the page)

lyn

Last edited:
Back