• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Derrick Carr

Hi am very saddened to hear of the great loss to a dear friend and of a most valued forum member of our great forum
The BHF whom gave us all a great knowledge and of his time
And I send My sincere heart felt thoughts to decks family in these hours of painful heart felt hours to them all
Rest in Peace Dekk Astonian,,,,,,

hope you dont mind froth but ive been asked so for those who dont know dek is on the left of frothys photo...

lyn

Last edited:
I did't kown him as well as others on the forum, but he did post some interesting threads, very sad at the news, condolences to all his family and friends. Paul Stacey

Am shocked and saddened at the awful news of Dek's passing. A wonderful man who brought up his children single handedly. What a great job he did too. My sincere condolences to all of his family as I know he will be sorely missed?. R.I.P. Dereck.
101647_th.gif

Here are the details for Derricks funeral. details of Derrick Carr`s funeral...here it is.
The funeral of Derrick Carr will take place on the 9th Oct , leaving his home at 11.10 am for service at Sandwell Crematorium at 11.30 and afterwards at The Great Barr Hotel.

If any forum member wishes to send a condolence card please send me a private message and I will give you the address. Thanks.

To all who knew Derrick,
His funeral is 11.30 on the 9th October at;
Sandwell Valley Crematorium...
See More

LikeLike · · Share

• Deborah Werrett Everyone is welcome, if you wish to send flowers please do (to 26 Carter Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 6JP) otherwise donations to the British Heart Foundation are welcome.
    · The time should now read 11.20. Thanks.

Back