• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Dennis downing Army records


master brummie
I want to apply for my father-in-law's WW2 army records. i have been told that i can obtain them from the personnel dept at the ministry of defence offices. does anyone know the number so that i could contact them? :culpability: