• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Dawn Breaking

Hi Rowan,
After Alf's headline post "Breaking News about G.G. Jean", I thought this was another one and that Dawn had broken her arm too!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, nice photos from a nice part of the world.

Near my summer home in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg another dawn breaks on my 1965 MGB with the castle of Bourscheid mysteriously shrouded in early morning clouds.

Rowan, Lovely pictures.

Cadeau, My favourite car MGB. What lovely condition. I also like the view of dawn breaking, but the car attracted my attention:rolleyes:

Anthea:)

Anthea - don't please tell Cadeau but I prefer the Healey 3000 and TR's but then I did work for Triumph after leaving Lucas.

Anthea - don't please tell Cadeau but I prefer the Healey 3000 and TR's but then I did work for Triumph after leaving Lucas.

Bernard I hate all cars the MGB was only bought in 1980 to replace the car that my wife had in the mid 60's, pure out of love.:headhit: Click to enlarge.

Back