• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Daniel F Renwick, aka Paul Kassar.

Alberta

Super Moderator
Staff member
information for member afield.

Marriages found

Paul Kassar to Joyce i Archer, 1943 Meriden
child Paula G Kassar reg, meriden 1945.

as Daniel F Renwick /Paul Kassar to Edith Grinney, 1953 birmingham

Daniel F Renwick and Edith Renwick on 1955 electoral rolls for 68 Frederick Road, Stechford
and in 1960 760 Alum Rock road.

Edith Renwick, formerly Grinney, nee Weston , b 5th sept 1902 died in 1973 , N. Yorkshire.

Last edited:
Joyce I Kassar remarried in 1952 in Coventry - the record says Joyce Kassar or Archer.

Last edited:
No deaths found for Daniel Renwick or Paul Kassar but interestingly there is a death in Cleveland, in Yorkshire in 1991

Paul Renwick b 28th February ,1918 died March 1991.
I cannot find a birth of a Paul Renwick in 1918 so getting Daniel F Renwick birth certificate will give exact birth date and verify if this death is his.

Some more info here...

Thank you MWS, the reason I brought afields request to Surnames was because his family history requests became separate from the thread which was basically for Alum Rock Road shops.

• Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
Back