• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Cromwell Lane, Bartley Green

I can remember "Cromwell Lane", I can even see the street sign in the old Birmingham pattern, with scrolled ends but I cannot remember exactly where it was, any clues??????????
Hi Paul, Long time no speak, how are you?
Cromwell Lane was above Adams Hill, past the old Tower Stores towards the reservoir. Just before thereservior, turn left into Cromwell Lane. it led towards Weoly Casle.
Cromell Lane.JPG

The long hot Sunday walks to Senneley's Park, Thank you very much Phil, I of course remembered it, immediately I read your reply, I am well thank you, and I hope you and yours are too. Regards Paul Stacey.

Back