• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Craftinwood Ltd.

GEFF

Geff
I worked for Craftinwood Ltd in the late 40s and early 50s. they were in Ashted Row but after the re-development of that area I lost touch with them. Did they go out of business, or did they go bankrupt. They were a very laid back firm to work for, and their work was excellent. Geff

I worked for Craftinwood Ltd in the late 40s and early 50s. they were in Ashted Row but after the re-development of that area I lost touch with them. Did they go out of business, or did they go bankrupt. They were a very laid back firm to work for, and their work was excellent. Geff
My grandfather got his apprenticeship at Craftinwood in the late 30’s and was then enlisted into the army, but I know he returned back from war and he was a french polisher until he retired. His name was Bish , I don’t know whether you worked with him ?

Back