• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cowper Street

Hi thawkes,this is the image missing from my earlier post, it shows the next yard to the one where your Great Grandparents lived.
I would think it looks almost identical.
mossg.
I am trying to upload a picture that disappeared when the site was hacked,but i am being told the file is too large. sorry thawkes

moss do you have my email address??..if so you can email me the photo and i will re size it and post it here...

lyn

thawks if you click on the photo it will enlarge then click on the arrow at the top right of the photo and it will enlarge more...

hope this helps

lyn

I lived at 4/38 cowper st does anyone remember the old nail factory being on fire and the explosion in late 50s early 60s

hi phil there is a better longer thread for cowper st with lots of photos...click on the link below to take you to it

lyn

Back