• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Covid testing process (lateral flow tests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a lateral flow test kit on Sunday 12th and it was delivered next day Monday 13th. I printed my own Covid Pass from the NHS app in my phone.

My wife and I have carried out lateral flow tests a few times this month. This is usually prior to meeting up with small groups of people for a Christmas lunch. Trying to avoid eating too much turkey but going for a fish dish, as the main, if available. At present, we have three full kits suitable for a total of 21 tests. Meeting-up with others will probably drop rapidly after January 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back