• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

council house

gingerjon

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN R.I.P.
just a few building the council

Attachments

• City Victoria Square Council House.jpg
    City Victoria Square Council House.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 1
  • City Council House Victoria Square.jpg
    City Council House Victoria Square.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1
  • City Victoria Square Council House (2).jpg
    City Victoria Square Council House (2).jpg
    209 KB · Views: 1
  • Council House.jpg
    Council House.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
HI JOHN I THINK THE NEW FRONTAGE OF THE COUNCIL BUILDING DOES US BRUMIES PROUD,AND IT FALLS IN LINE WITH OUR FORIEGN COUNTER PARTS , ITS A CRYING SHAME THAT THEY HAVE DISPOESED OF BASKERVILLE HOUSE, I DON,T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INSIDE THERE BUT THE WALLS ALL AROUND ARE PAINTED MURIALS FROM THE CEILING , DOWN TO THE FLOOR , INCLUDING THE CENTRE OF THE FLOOR, YOU HAD TO WALK AROUND THE CENTRE PIECE WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING, THERE SOME TALK, THAT ITS GONNA BE A HOTEL, ACCORDING TO MY SON IN LAW, HE,S AGOVERMENT OFFICER UP AT THE BIG HOUSE, BEST WISHES ASTONIAN,;;;;;

Back