• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

cooper hawk

greywolf

hunter of ancestry
a coopers hawk i found on a walk in the woods we had a bad rain storm last nite brought her home to get better

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (2).JPG
    IMG_0002 (2).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0007 (2).JPG
    IMG_0007 (2).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi Annie how on earth did you get the hawk home!! Welcome back!

wendy it was the hawk that let me bring her home...she let me pick her up hold even comfort her ..she her self crawled in my backpack ...no word of a lie. I can't warp my head around but it was a honor that she let get close to help ... no clawing or biting from her what so ever

Good news everyone the hawk is doing well an the wildlife people may be letting her go today or tomorrow i ask to be there when they do

Annie please keep up informed about her progress. You sure have the knack with all sorts of animals. Jean.

this little groundhog was on the side of the road
this ground hog was on the side of the road so i stop to take pics and he let get close enough to pet himIMG_0004_1.JPG

Back