• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

COOPER/ELLIS

laraine

master brummie
Any information please on Claude Cecil or Cecil Claude Cooper who married Frances Ellis somewhere between 1900-1910 at a guess, and where they were living at that time. I think it was in the Aston/ Newtown area but i can't be too sure. Anything would be a help thanks. :-\

Alberta how do i find their marriage is it through another website using that reference number you gave me ?

Try this

https://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl

it gives you the details Volume and Page number, and year and quarter its then a matter if your certain its the correct couple, by the use of census or other verifiable information of ordering a certificate either at the registry office or online. Its worth your while looking at the LINKS page, lots of info there!!

Are you looking for Claude and Francis from Kingstanding with children Cyril Stanley Len Howard Jack Raymond Gwen and Ethel.

Attachments

• EBBE52D5-CFC3-4A92-B24C-A242A7B718FB.jpeg
    EBBE52D5-CFC3-4A92-B24C-A242A7B718FB.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 7
Back