• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Conservative club in Station Road

Cmc1980

Hi I am looking for anyone that might possibly have any photos of a conservative club that was on station road in between the post office and church. I grew up in that building my Nan and grandad ran it and I don’t have one photo of it. Please could anyone help…. I have been looking for years I know it was in the paper for being 100 years old if that helps…

Could it be this Conservative Club on Orphanage Road which is a few minutes from Station Road Erdington

Attachments

• erdington-conservative-club.jpg
    erdington-conservative-club.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi I am looking for anyone that might possibly have any photos of a conservative club that was on station road in between the post office and church. I grew up in that building my Nan and grandad ran it and I don’t have one photo of it. Please could anyone help…. I have been looking for years I know it was in the paper for being 100 years old if that helps…
If you supply a rough date and their names we might be able to check electoral rolls.

Back