• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Congratulations phil...

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
gosh we are having a run on boys...this is the 3rd one born since sunday.....

many congratulations to phil on the arrival of his gt grandson...

best wishes to all the family phil....xx

boy.gif

Here ; here ;
congratulations phil on the best christmas present anybody can have
and best wishes for the young lay and your emediate family phil;
mery christmas phil and a happy new year and a prosperous one to each and every one
astonian

Its amazing how good news can spread so quickly from forum to forum. My fifth great grandchild entered the world on Tuesday weighing in at 7lb 10oz. Both mother and baby are fine, thank you for all the good wishes.

Phil

002-3.jpg

Phil, Congratulations on the birth of your 5th Great Grandchild. Please pass on my best wishes to all the family.
And thank you for sharing the photo with us - it is lovely to see him so quickly.

boy.jpg

Back