• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Condolences to our friend mikejee

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
i am sure that the forum would want to add to my sincere condolences to mikejee...his mom kay passed away peacefully this afternoon at the age of 99...many of you will have met kay at our meets ups she attended with mike..she loved coming to them and was a lovely lady and will be missed..mike we are all here for you..take care of yourself..

lyn..xx

So sorry to hear this news, Kay was such a lovely lady, a joy to meet. Our meets wont be the same without her. Thinking of you Mike. RIP Kay, God Bless.
Lynne. xx

Mike, I am so sorry to hear your mum passed away this afternoon. Please know that I am thinking of you at this very sad time.

Our sincere condolences, Mike, we shall miss your Mum at our meet ups. We are all here for you.
R.I.P. Kay.

So sorry to hear this news Mike. My thoughts are with you, Kay will be missed by us all. Shera

Add my condolences too. She would have seen for real much of what we only have seen in pictures.

Thinking of you especially today and send my condolences on the loss of your Mother.

Mike

I've already sent you an Email, so I will just add here that I things do get better with time and the sense of loss will pass. As Lyn has already said your mother was a wonderful lady and there can be no doubt that you are going to miss her greatly.

My thoughts are with you Mike your mom was a remarkable lady,a pleasure to of known her. RIP Kay

kelly

Thank you all for your thoughts. I know my mother really enjoyed coming to the meets, and would have appreciated your comments.

hi mike ;
i have just learnt of your big loss to you of your mother please except my sincere condolence and my thoughts are with you today
and may god give you strengh to get you through this peril of time and also the rest of your family god bless

Back