• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Condolences to our friend mikejee

So sorry to hear about the sad loss of your mom Mike, such a lovely lady, it was a pleasure to have met her.
Our thoughts are with you,
Sue, mom and dad

mike has very kindly sent me the front cover of his moms order of service and would like to share it with you all...what wonderful photographs of kay and all with that lovely smile of hers...photos show kay performing in the amateur dramatics in the 1930s..also in her WAFFS uniform during WW2 and the 3rd one on a day out with mike last year...what a wonderful woman she was mike i am sure everyone on the forum will be thinking of you on monday...

Thats beautiful, thanks for posting Lyn, hope all goes well on Monday Mike, will be thinking of you.
Lynne.

What a wonderful, cheerful smile your mother had, Mike. Such a long life has given you such a host of beautiful memories of her.

I will think of her particularly on Monday. You will also be in my thoughts.

Requiescant in pace.

Mike, what lovely pictures you have chosen to put on your dear mums order of service. In just three photos you have managed to say so much about your mum's personality and her life. I have been thinking about you these last two weeks and please know that I will be thinking about you tomorrow x

What lovely photo's of a lovely lady. Hope all went well thinking of you Mike..take care..x

So sorry to hear your sad news, Mike, but glad that everything went off well. I haven't been around much myself this last month due to health problems, so missed the original announcement. I hope that time will heal your loss.

Maurice

Just read this very sad news Mike, my heart felt condolences to you and yours, I am pleased to hear it all went well. Paul Stacey

Now you can start going foreward Mike. I have found that time does help you, in how you deal with your loss. Your mum will always be with you. You can take comfort in the fact that someone, even such as I, who did not know her, can feel the warmth she evokes from the people here. Hope you are better Maurice. Best Wishes Nico.

Back