• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

CONCENTRIC PUMPS, ERDINGTON

C

Chrissy

I use to work on the assembly line assembling the Deutch pupms along with Carol, Mary and Hilda, until I got married and moved away from B'ham in the mid 70's. Harold and Albert were the foremen. It was a great place to work.

I use to work at Concentric in the early 70's.
Any one out there who also use to work there?

do you remember a patrick nulty who worked there he was a foreman

I used to work at Concentric Controls around 1977
Frank Collier

I was there until 1977. Harold was our foreman in assembly. I here he died a few years ago.

Exploration of the derelict factory

Exploration of the derelict factory

I worked at concentric controls from 1970 - 1973 in the offices my boss was Mike Walsden and John Simmons they were works managers

I worked at concentric controls from 1970 - 1973 in the offices my boss was Mike Walsden and John Simmons they were works managers
Definitely remember them. I was in the toolroom my Foreman was Jim Bell. Did you know Michael Doody he was in the drawing office, he’s my cousin. Only remember Eileen Henderson in the office upstairs.

Definitely remember them. I was in the toolroom my Foreman was Jim Bell. Did you know Michael Doody he was in the drawing office, he’s my cousin. Only remember Eileen Henderson in the office upstairs.
Don't recall those names

Back