• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Come On Down The Game Show Story Aug 10th 7pm. I.T.V.

bradley walsh.jpgBernie the Bolt aka Alan Bailey, my husband,had a great day recording a mock Golden Shot with Bradley Walsh and Anne Aston. Looking forward to seeing the show on Sunday

Look forward to seeing you also Wendy. What time were you there. Alan said Bradley was great, very professional but very friendly and great to work with

Look forward to seeing you also Wendy. What time were you there. Alan said Bradley was great, very professional but very friendly and great to work with

I was there around 3pm and sat in the café for a while. I saw Ann and others having photo's taken so we were in the café at the same time. I asked him for a photo he was happy to oblige. When I was called I was so nervous, the producer introduced me to Bradley, he said "we have already met" the producer looked puzzled. Bradley said it was 10 minutes ago in the cafe. At this point we all started laughing which broke the ice and helped me relax. He was lovely, so kind a genuine man. I felt very privileged to be involved in the program.

Golden-shot-bernie-blindfold-camera.jpg

ITV Production coordinator just rang. The Golden Shot episode of the history of the Game Show will be aired on Sunday 31st August. The last episode. Looking forward to watching it.

You were great Wendy what a thrill. You looked a natural

Looking forward to seeing hubby on the show got to wait until episode 4

Oh thank you it was such a privilege to take part in the show. Will be watching the rest of the series so funny at times.

Watched it from Cornwall. Also looked out for my friend Sandra Wendy who was in the audience that day. You know the one from Tamworth. Will catch up with her on Saturday. Great show. Only down side Pete kept saying every couple of minutes "Oh what a shame they are no longer with us".

Watched you last week Wendy. I think this is a great idea re-showing some of our favourite game shows. Telly was worth watching in them days.

Back