• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

colin williams

Pete The fireman

proper brummie kid
I lost contact with my brother Colin Williams over 40 years ago. He will be 74 years old this year. His wife is Pat, and they lived in Stechford, Birmingham at the time we lost contact. He worked for many years at British Leyland at Washwood Heath, as did my mother Nancy Williams, and my uncle Leslie Parker ( both now deceased).
Anyone have any ideas how I may be able to locate my brother ?

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi pete i am going to move this thread to the lost family section where you may get more response...i will also change the thread title to colin williams...

so if anyone can help pete locate his brother and as this request most likely concerns a living person can you please contact pete via our private message system..click on envelope top of the page

lyn

Pete The fireman

proper brummie kid
hi pete i am going to move this thread to the lost family section where you may get more response...i will also change the thread title to colin williams...

so if anyone can help pete locate his brother and as this request most likely concerns a living person can you please contact pete via our private message system..click on envelope top of the page

lyn
Thank you, I appreciate that.