• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cleve Terrace

Stevehanson

master brummie
Hi, does anyone remember Cleve Terrace, it ran from Owen street to Bath row,where the girls entrance to Piggot street school was accests. We had your typical up the entry Peaky Blinders betting shop in Owen street.

Dennis Williams

Proud Brummie
I know we have done CLEVE TERRACE on here before, over on the Passages and Alleyways thread.....but this first shot of a school on there amazed me when it cropped up a year ago..........never seen nor suspected it's existence....lurking in Cleve Terrace all those years ago...King Edwards Girl School....later KEGS for Girls Handsworth, my daughter's alma mater......she even parodied the Sports ethos like Ronald Searle's Molesworth....bless....

Attachments

Stevehanson

master brummie
I know we have done CLEVE TERRACE on here before, over on the Passages and Alleyways thread.....but this first shot of a school on there amazed me when it cropped up a year ago..........never seen nor suspected it's existence....lurking in Cleve Terrace all those years ago...King Edwards Girl School....later KEGS for Girls Handsworth, my daughter's alma mater......she even parodied the Sports ethos like Ronald Searle's Molesworth....bless....
Hi, Dennis. Did you live in this area at one time?

Stevehanson

master brummie
Hi, we lived at 3/21 Pigott street from 1950/1959, if you face Pigott street while standing in Owen street, you could just about see our entry. Myself and younger brother both attended Pigott street school and like you my other brother was born at 3/21. What was your surname .