• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Clements

Welcome to the forum - we are happy to help but you will need to give a bit more information.
What exactly are you trying to find out? Are you able to give us any dates when Henry and his family lived in Aston.

hi clemantine and welcome...i am sure its an oversight on your part but usually we do expect to see a please and thank you from our members when asking our very willing members to do free research for a family member and it would be good if you have already done some research yourself so that you can tell us where you have got to...

as janice has said a name and area is just not enough information so more is needed

lyn

Last edited:
Sorry to be so abrupt, thank you for replying, l noticed that a man was looking for his wife’s great grandfather Henry Arthur Clements but it was posted in 2009 I have just seen it , and trying to find this couple but can’t remember their name , he was my grandfather on my father’s side , I just thought I might be able to help. Thanks.

Sorry to be so abrupt, thank you for replying, l noticed that a man was looking for his wife’s great grandfather Henry Arthur Clements but it was posted in 2009 I have just seen it , and trying to find this couple but can’t remember their name , he was my grandfather on my father’s side , I just thought I might be able to help. Thanks.
ok thanks for the reply its just that your first post was not clear that you were offering help not asking for it...hopefully the person researching henry clements may see your post and get back to you

lyn

Was it on this thread?
The original poster has not logged in since 2011 so you may not get a reply.

Yes thank you I think this may be it, the name looking for them was … boxer I think , I will try to investigate further thank you for your help.

Back