• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Church of the English Martyrs, Sparkhill

English Martyrs is the Catholic Church in Sparkhill off the Stratford rd, on Evelyn road I think

Hi Badger, :)

You are in luck! I have photo's of English Martyrs R C Church. Yes gee-em, it is located in Evelyn Road, Sparkhill.It features in my family history. In the past several family members were either baptised, married or had funerals there.

Re photo's: I have one problem :( I can't scan and post on the Forum :rolleyes: But if you would be willing to PM me with your address, (I'll understand if you prefer not to), I will be more than willing to send you copies.....All the best, Florence :)

Back