• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

CHRISTMAS SONGS AND VIDEOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a very raunchy Christmas film yesterday, " Love Actually " Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, & very naughty Martin Freeman (Hobbit) & Joanna Page (Gavin & Stacey) It was so naughty i had to force myself to watch it ! I wonder if they made a sequel.

Three more Christmas tunes to jog your memories. Little Saint Nick the Beach Boys 1966 . Thats what Christmas means to me Stevie Wonder 1967 . Hey Mr Christmas Showaddywaddy 1976 . Great songs on You Tube the Worlds biggest Juke Box.

I watched a very raunchy Christmas film yesterday, " Love Actually " Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, & very naughty Martin Freeman (Hobbit) & Joanna Page (Gavin & Stacey) It was so naughty i had to force myself to watch it ! I wonder if they made a sequel.
Smudger, I had to force myself last year and this. Seriously I thought it was a very good movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back