• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Christmas party 1951

bewdley

master brummie
I came across this photo in my parent's belongings. It was taken Christmas 1951 (at a work's Christmas party) somewhere in Birmingham; I have no idea where, but the photographers name on the back says "G E Griffiths, 41 Forest Hill Road. Sheldon, Birmingham. I was wondering whether anyone recognised themselves. Christmas party 1951.jpg

Lovely photo bewdley. Hope someone recognises themselves. Viv.

Last edited:
oh thats a smashing photo bewdley and although it was taken 2 years before i was born it reminds me so much of the christmas parties i used to go to at joseph lucas...i wonder why your parents had it..it maybe had a niece nephew or both at the party...if you wanted to you could post it under our picture restoration thread as im sure one or two members would love to have a go a tidying it up for you

lyn

Last edited:
Back