• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Chloe

R

Rod

Chloe has come a very long way since we had her. She's got over having a litter of pups far to early and is now a happy dog, full of beans too! We love her to bits.

Last edited by a moderator:
A loverly looking, loved and well kept dog, as dogs your family own always are Rod.
As you know I'm not really a dog keeper once bitten and all that, only cats in our house ( and I know your views on cats :)), however I do love seeing pic's of forum member's dogs.

Chris/Pom :angel:

She is yes :cool: Shes kept me sane these last few months, especially this last week. Theres no better therapy than the joy an animal can give. LOL Chris I dont mind cats at all now, I had the greatest pleasure looking after my daughters cat in between loosing Barney and aquiring Chloe. Sadly the cat was badly injured by a car and had to be put down. It was a lovely cat though.

It's still seems very odd having an Old English with a tail

Last edited by a moderator:
About time Rod. You know what I mean couldn't wait to catch up on her. WhenI first joined the forum you thought our little dog was a minature old english. Same colourings though. So sorry about the cat but you can't keep them fenced in they are free spirits. Would be here all night telling about the cats ourselves and our lads have had. Thanks for sharing Chloe with us. Bye. Jean.

What lovely pictures and Chloe is obviously now a very happy dog. We have a little border terrier who is 14 this year and have had him since he was a puppy. We also had a dog we adopted from the rspca when she was 4 months. Sadly we had to have her put to sleep a few months ago. She was round about 12. We still miss her a lot and of course the little one is getting more and more spoilt. He is an absolute little darling and loves everyone, dogs, cats, humans. So nice to see such lovely pictures of a dog in a happy home. Will try to post photos of mine when I work it all out.
Many thanks for sharing.
Rustie

Smashing photos of Chloe, Rod. She is having so much fun ....that's great.
Such a lovely dog. Thanks for posting.

She is lovely Rod. I am so glad you have her. She is a great distraction at this very difficult time for you.

She is a darling Rod.

I know what you mean about the tail,Katie and Busby were the first Yorkies I had with tails.

I bet Chloes tail wags a lot she looks so happy.

Rustie she is brilliant, please post piccies of your little on soon, I really look forward to seeing them.

Mike she is fully grown, she a little dot compared with the boys, especially Barney, but to be honest what she lacks in stature she makes up for in so many other ways, shes lying next to me now on her back playing with a ball.

Wendy thanks for your thoughts this past week. Chloe has kept both me and Bren smiling, goodness knows how things are going to turn out, but we just have to be strong.

Alberta the tail on Chloe is fantastic, I think I might have said before? It seems to have a life and will all of its own. We know pretty much how Chloe is feeling her tail is a bit like a mood thermometer, thankfully most of the time its like we have an old ocean going vessel sdailing across the carpet in the lounge, its very reminiscent of a ships mast with full sail.

We love her to bits, she was never a replacement for the boys, but she fills a mighty big hole with love.:)

Thank goodness you have Chloe, Rod. She is lovely and is obviously very happy indeed to live in your home.

She is such a character and so lively. If Bren hadn't been quick to catch her when I called today I would have been flattened and then licked to death..........she is so lovely:)

We all love our dogs, and any pets for that matter. I really cant describe how I feel about Chloe. It's such a privalege to share our lives with her. She is lovely yes, and while she has mannerisms that are identical to Barney, Harvey and of course our first OES Penny... Chloe also has her own unique ways which make her very special. I suppose I could have written this by just saying we love her very much!!!

Back