• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cemetery

glennytee

Hi all,

I am searching for my nans place of rest,mainly for my mums peace of mind as it was her mother and all we have is a death certificate. Ok then the details i have is that her name was June Denise Smith and she lived on the Washwoodheath Road and died in 1956 aged 23. We would love to find out any information or even relatives out there! Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Glenn.

Hi Glenn

If you phone witton cemetery or yardley they will probably help you with one search they did for me last year.

Casey

Hi Brian

Ive sent emails to all the cemeteries/crems around the area and still waiting for a few replies,i may just call them if no reply soon, Witton cemetery emailed me back monday saying that she wasnt buried there so thats 1 out of the way at least!!

Glenn.

Back