• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Carl Chinn's Brummagem Magazine

aston lad

master brummie
Does anyone know how many issues in total were there ?,, I did try to post this in the correct thread but I couldn't due to (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

hi john... i have the 1st and the last issue and many in between issues.. the last issue was in dec 2018 and is numbered 213 and ran for nearly 18 years

lyn

Thank you Lyn, I do have 166 issues of the magazine , I was just wondering how many there were in total, So if I see any after 166 I might purchase them and try to get the complete set.

hi john dont quote me but i dont think back copies are available to buy direct now...but i could find out for you...just checked my stash and all i have excluding the last copy are 5 from no 166

lyn

Lyn, every now and then a few appear on ebay and other second hand bookshops on line, that is where I get most of mine from, help keeps the cost down.

Lyn, every now and then a few appear on ebay and other second hand bookshops on line, that is where I get most of mine from, help keeps the cost down.
and dont forget car boots if you go to them john...a few years back i was given a shed load of them which were surplus to requirements all brand new..got them off carl chinns archivist who was storing them as they had not sold...a lot of them came with 3 4 or 5 of the same issues...i gave a load away to a few nursing homes etc and ive still got a shed load of them left over but alas none of them are after issue 166 if they were i would happily have given them to you....if you do find you are short of any before issue 166 let me know as i may have them spare...actually thinking about it i will take a bundle of them to the easter meet up for a raffle prize as i could really do with a declutter:D

lyn

I have a signed copy of Issue 1 and a signed copy of Issue 22, plus a copy of Issue 21 if anyone would like them. I'll be taking them to the Easter meet-up otherwise.

Back