• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Carl Chinn Archive - Birmingham Lives

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
viv over the past few years i have done a heads up on carls birmingham lives site many times...there are some great photos on there...thanks for bringing it to the top again...enjoy

lyn

Vivienne14

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Lyn. Do you know how it works? I wondered if it's regularly added to. Lots of useful links on there to other sites too. All in one place. Viv.

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
viv use the drop down boxes...if you just want to look at photos click on photos in the format box....if you want to find any photos of say bridge street west type in bsw in the area box if there are any they will come up...you will soon get used to it...funnily enough carls archivist who is in charge of updating this site is coming to see me next week to bring me some new photos i have ordered for my old end folder that are not yet on the site so i will ask him how the updating is going on...i know he is very busy and his time spent on it is limited so it has been a slow process...

lyn

Last edited: