• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Car Reg Number

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks could anyone tell me the year of registration for PON 366 and also 771 AON please...

many thanks

lyn

My fist car was a Morris 8 series E CWD 905. 18 birthday present from Mom& Dad cost£60 .1939 model .for passing my test at BSM

You can go on the dvla website now and type in any car number plate, it will tell you the complete history of the car, if its still on the road or not, when it was made and it's complete Mot history with everything it's ever failed on, quite amazing really

You can go on the dvla website now and type in any car number plate, it will tell you the complete history of the car, if its still on the road or not, when it was made and it's complete Mot history with everything it's ever failed on, quite amazing really
Only starts after records computerised as far as I'm aware unless the vehicle is still registered. Tried to find details of previous cars I've owned going back to the sixties but all you get is vehicle details could not be found.

May be you could help, I have been looking for this model 'Humber' for a while, I have always thought it was a 1934 car but could never be sure. I pulled it of the shed in 1954 and drove it from Brum to Folkstone, although it's age it ran beautifully. many thanks.

Attachments

• 1934_Humber_Snipe_80_sedan.jpg
    1934_Humber_Snipe_80_sedan.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 1934_Humber_Snipe.jpg
    1934_Humber_Snipe.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 19
Back