• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Canterbury Cross Primary School - Centenary Celebrations

dirtyden

Black Country Boy
This school is in Birchfields/Perry Barr and is situated behind the Odeon cinema (if the cinema is still there !!!).

I have been contacted by one of the teaching staff there, Mr. Paul Hunt,
who says that they are now discussing plans for the schools centenary celebrations in 2006. I have put the information on my website and also informed Kathy, the web-author for the Perry Barr site. She has also posted the news.

If you are interested please contact me or I can give you Paul Hunt's email address.
:)

Canterbury Cross Centenary

Hi Dirty Den
I'm new to the site and have just read your posting. Will you let me have
the contact email address please, it is my old school.

Back