• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Can't Find Your Up To Date Pet Pics

Alf

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
If someone can please move this one. I'm sure I posted it before.

But its a copy of the first Printout from my new printer my son Oliver gave me for Christmas

View attachment 62565

I think its better than the original

Hi Alf, my daughter was here on Christmas Day with her new Springer and I forgot to take his photo, couple of days ago
he was attacked by a Staffordshire Bull who almost ripped his ear off, Stephanie had to force the dogs jaws open with her hands, I couldnt do that, Happy New Year Alf, All the Best, Bernard

MINE SAYS ATTACHMENT 62565 But when I click on it the photo comes up PERHAPS SOMEONE FROM ADMIN CAN HELP

Can't find latest photos of your Pets can admin help please and if you find it move this latest photo to it.:)

View attachment 65380This is my Drivers pet who takes me out each week from Dial & Ride forgot to ask his name

Hi Alf, Lovely dog! Stephanie is buying me a digital camra for my birthday in a couple of weeks time, will
be able to show all the beautiful animals I see every day on our playing fields, take care now Bernard

Back