• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cant Find Photos Of A Street/rd ??

hi teresa i have just done a street walk down lea road and you must be unlucky as most of the houses there look as though they have been up for many years but of course not all of them some are quite modern...just out of interest what number did you live at??

lyn
I lived at 3 Lea Road. The original house was demolished in the late 70s. Thanks for trying.

I lived at 3 Lea Road. The original house was demolished in the late 70s. Thanks for trying.
There is this aerial view of part of Lea Road dated 1951. Percy Road runs from bottom left and a red line on the right edge marks Lea Road. Another view is available of the part of Lea Road which leads on to Percy Road but it is dated 1928.
1951_PartofLeaRd.jpg
image source 'britainfromabove'.......click image twice to enlarge and then scroll across it or right click and save it.

Last edited:
There is this aerial view of part of Lea Road dated 1951. Percy Road runs from bottom left and a red line on the right edge marks Lea Road. Another view is available of the part of Lea Road which leads on to Percy Road but it is dated 1928.
View attachment 178545
image source 'britainfromabove'.......click image twice to enlarge and then scroll across it or right click and save it.
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post this

Aerial view (date 1928) showing part of Lea Road where it adjoins Percy Road marked with red line. Warwick Road enters bottom right and two trams in the view.
Lea Rd_Percy Rd 1928.jpg
image source 'britainfromabove'

Back