• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

canals

Is that a Bar on the Boat or a Bar on the people Frothy

Can't see many fag ends:D

Is that really your boat Froth?. Our lad had his wedding dinner on a canal boat from Gas street with the family and it was great. A choice of fish and chips faggots and peas and I can't remember the other things on the menue. The boat pulled up in the black country where the food was brought on. Jean.

Is that really your boat Froth?. Our lad had his wedding dinner on a canal boat from Gas street with the family and it was great. A choice of fish and chips faggots and peas and I can't remember the other things on the menue. The boat pulled up in the black country where the food was brought on. Jean.

Oh I wish it was Jean:)

dont take him long david once he get his frothblowers pint pot in his hand.....:D:D:D

lyn:)

#14 David that is disgusting [but funny]. I don't think Frothy would stoop that low excuse the pun. Jean.

Here is a couple of watecolours of Gas St basin and Cambrian wharf (with St Pauls in the distant) I painted in 1980 before renovations. Eric

Back