• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Canal Painting

cookie273uk

master brummie
Canal nr Gt Charles St 1980.JPG This is near Great Charles Street, it is a copy I have painted from a previous painting I painted on the spot in 1981 and sold at the RBSA Gallery 1981 Winter Exhibition. One or two minor differences, it would be unfair to the buyer to paint an exact copy. This will be No. 5 for our June meet, although one is for Vicki for organising the meet, the other 4 for the raffle. EricView attachment 125174

Last edited:
View attachment 125175 This is near Great Charles Street, it is a copy I have painted from a previous painting I painted on the spot in 1981 and sold at the RBSA Gallery 1981 Winter Exhibition. One or two minor differences, it would be unfair to the buyer to paint an exact copy. This will be No. 5 for our June meet, although one is for Vicki for organising the meet, the other 4 for the raffle. EricView attachment 125174
lovely painting cookie, been there! done that!, I can't just see where I am opening or closing the gate....did I move to quickly for you to paint me in?

Bob

Last edited:
Back