• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

Thanks Warren. I don't understand (and probably don't need to) the technicalities. However are we on the new server or can we expect more disruption in the near future (apart from odd tweaks) ?

The format of the main home page (only) seems to have grossly changed and is almost unreadable. I take it that will be altered

i still keep getting this...happened about 10 times today..apart from this all seems fine

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520​

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2024-05-07 20:05:00 UTC

Snap. It just happened now. As soon as I pressed back everything worked. I am on my phone so can't do a screen shot. If it happens when I am on my laptop I will take a pic.

Warren.
Have you been tinkering with the site again?
Kept getting that "cloudflare" message again.
Do you have any idea when we will be a settled site again?

Warren.
Have you been tinkering with the site again?
Kept getting that "cloudflare" message again.
Do you have any idea when we will be a settled site again?
same here...forum down for some time earlier coming up "host error"

lyn

patience is a virtue

“Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo
:grinning:

For what it is worth - and maybe that is nothing at all - another web site using Zen Foro has problems with slow loading and other issues for a week now,

I just typed a pm. Clicked on save and got cloudflare error. Refreshed page and was able to save post.

Back