• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Can someone do something with this please?

Passertby

knowlegable brummie
View attachment 46138

I received this last night, it's of my grt grandfather, John Humphries b.1865 Chaple Hill, Brierley Hill, Kingswinford, d.1922 his wife out-lived him by 51 years, dying in 1973 aged 102 yrs and 7 days

this is a very small picture with very low resolution if you try and upload a larger picture with good resulution there will be more chance of sucess

evening all
could you please explain why some of my photo's wont go through my scanner, some no problem but some go sort of jet black and no matter what I do they wont photostat??
regards paul

another way round although not ideal you could take a photo of your photo "same as scanning without the techie setup"

Not sure, but I know if I do a lot of scanning memory starts to get filled up and I find rebooting helps. Do you have a preview option before scanning? if so does it show anything before showing 'black' scan print.

hi kevkonk
yes just before it goes black it shows the normal photo as scanned, then in a flick of an eye it turns blacked out.
paul

WOW you lot are good, each time you lot amaze me. This must be the 3rd picture i've put in and it's come back absolutely brilliant.

Thank you all very much for your time and effort, it's greatly appriciated.

Thank you all again

Terry

Back