• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Can some one tidy this please?

Hello there Les,
Here's a very quick, Sunday afternoon attempt .....
I'll try and find some more time tomorrow to carry out further improvements. David

In_the_Garden_28improved29.JPG

Last edited:
Very pleased you like it. It isn't perfect but I hope to find half an hour or so tomorrow to have another go. There are some very clever people on this Forum so you will probably get three or four reconstructions to choose from. Thanks for your thanks. Merry Christmas, David

Here we are, Les. I can do no better than this. I've now removed the oval mark from the lady's forehead.
I think you could probably get away with no more than a 9 in. x 7 in. (23 cm. x 18 cm.) print from this.
Best regards and sincere good wishes for a Merry Christmas, David

In_the_Garden_282nd_improvement29.JPG

Last edited:
I would like to say a big thank you and a happy xmas to you all. The photo is one of only 5 or 10 remaining of my parents, So this means a lot to me so thanks for all your effort. Best wishes to you all Les

Back