• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Can anyone tidy this up for me please.

I was about to ask the same question of this photo. Originally sepia but I also scanned it in black and white. Many thanks of possible. The angelic baby grew up to be my husband :D

Attachments

• Paul 2.jpg
    Paul 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Paul.jpg
    Paul.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 33
I had problems with this pic ... :rolleyes:

I had a go at the black and white version but later realised that it might have already been sharpened which put white digital artifacts around edges. Spent some time removing some of them.

I've added a touch of 'old pic' sepia and border ... :)
Paul 3.jpg

Many thanks to you both. Much better than before. Mt husband will be pleased. We have very few photos of him growing up.

Never asked before and thank you in advance, could the wizz person tidy this photo up please. if i new, could do it myself i would but have no idea where to start

Attachments

• 5574629224_5892fb1759_n.jpg
    5574629224_5892fb1759_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 38
Hi Castalla. Any chance you could scan this at a higher resolution? Needs to be 500KB or more if possible.

Had a go but resolution was low making any sharpening look too artificial. Some parts lacked pixels such as the lad bottom right. I could have created a new face for him but decided not to. The background was a puzzle ... :)
Untitled.jpg

Back