• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Can anyone identify this Birmingham house, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you are right grea ive just compered the 2 houses....nice to know its still standing looks pretty rural to me..

lyn

Last edited:
It looks like the front garden has been considerably extended

yes thats what i thought mike so it must have had land in front of it..just goes to show how photos can deceive us because on the original photo it looks like the gate opens onto a pavement also the original front door has been moved to the right

lyn

Last edited:
The windows (ground floor on the right in original photo) were changed into a doorway/porch entrance. Viv

0ACC5CBE-4DC3-48A3-9A76-74D84113DA94.jpeg

Personally, I think this topic is exhausted now. I know no more about the house, except for how it entangles with my own family history, which is a more private matter. But I do thank everyone, and of course I can't stop others keeping on with further comments, but I shan't comment further on this.

hello mgray one of the great things about this forum is the enthusiasm of our members to help others with their family mysteries.. but as you say the mystery is now solved so i will also thank all members who contributed to this thread ...i shall now close it as you wish no other comments to be made

lyn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back