• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Can Anybody Help Improve This Please

Mike, Thank you soooo much, it looks a million times better already :) I didnt know if it would be possible or not...thanks again

Thanks Beamish and Frothblower, Im amazed !!
I wish I had the knowhow ....and the programme to enable me to do it myself, I have so many wonderful old photos that could do with a bit of tlc..

Thanks again, your help is most appreciated.

Thanks Wendy I will do that, I love the old photos too.

Kev, It took me a while but I have worked out where it is :) and yes it is in Brum. I found the family in the 1911, in Yew Tree Lane and compared it with the same house on Google Maps and I am 99.99% certain that it is the same one

Instead of using the clone tool folks, try using the 'Healing Brush' you get a much smoother effect.

Back