• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

calling all ex rollers rinkers!!!!!

hi the ridge...type in spring hill rollar rink in the search box at the top right then scroll down to it...then go to page 14 of that thread where i have posted a pic of the outside of the rink.....you must have been going there at the same time as i was....went in the late 60s till the day it closed down...:(:(:( welcome to the forum.... Hope you enjoy it...

Astoness:)

Thank you Astoness, those certainly were the days, Haloween, St Valentines.
I've recently joined a roller skating club, it's amazing, like riding a bike, but your backside
hurts more when you fall on it

Last edited by a moderator:
hi the ridge....could you send me details of the club you have joined...ive been trying to find one not to far away from me.....me knees are not what they used to be :d:d but i would love a go again....

cheers...

lyn:):)

Back