• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cab Driver from 1970

Gail Bell

Brummie babby
Im hopfully trying to get in contact with a gentleman called Clive Green from almost 50 years ago. He used to work for a cab firm in 1970, Greenway street, small heath, Birmingham. I know this may be a long shot, but wondered if anyone could help.

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
As this is concerned with a person possibly still living, could any reply be by private message (conversation)

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Gail,

If he was still alive at the time of the last electoral roll and living in Birmingham, there are six Clive Greens to choose from, some with additional forenames. Have you any further information?

Maurice

carolina

master brummie
My photo is taken at The Tower Ballroom 1986. From what I heard he had moved to London, but I have no proof of this.

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Carol,

If I similarly include all the Clive Greens in the London area, then I think that will be quite a long list. :)

Maurice

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Carol, if the list is not too long, I don't mind extracting and sending by private message. But even today, London is a bit vague and the guy to be living in any of the home counties. A second forename would narrow it down a bit, but I doubt if Gail will have that.

Maurice

Gail Bell

Brummie babby
Thank you so much for all you help i really appreciate it so much, i unfortunately dont have much to so on as my mum so only 18 at the time and she is now 67, but i will show her this picture and let you know, thanks again.

Gail Bell

Brummie babby
Carol, if the list is not too long, I don't mind extracting and sending by private message. But even today, London is a bit vague and the guy to be living in any of the home counties. A second forename would narrow it down a bit, but I doubt if Gail will have that.

Maurice
Hello thank you for all your help, sadly my mum can not remember if Clive had a middle name, her name back in 1970 when she was dating him was Elizabeth Lancaster, but my mum was not a full time resident in Birmingham at that time.

carolina

master brummie
Hello thank you for all your help, sadly my mum can not remember if Clive had a middle name, her name back in 1970 when she was dating him was Elizabeth Lancaster, but my mum was not a full time resident in Birmingham at that time.
If you are on facebook try these they are very good. 'Birmingham long lost people in UK'