• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

C Green &Son No 10 Bull Ring

Dennis Williams

Gone but not forgotten
Hi, came across this photo clip some time ago....and have just revived interest in it's content......namely, is No 10 Bull Ring marked on this accompanying map?.....and is there any other map maybe showing Golden Court known to man?... (mikejee will no doubt know)...was this Shop near the old Cock Pump St Martin's vicinity anyway....? and any truth ever come out of the old secret tunnel leading to the St Martin's Church story? ...other than the Lease Lane one....? Phew. sorry....fire away...pretty please...

C Green and Son  10  Bull Ring.jpgPump Tavern Map.jpg

hi dennis thought i recognised the address..one of our members had a rellie who lived at no 10 bull ring...see thread below

lyn

hi dennis thought i recognised the address..one of our members had a rellie who lived at no 10 bull ring...see thread below

lyn

Cheers Lyn......glad to see you're still riding the range....keeping the blokes in tow...! Bless...keep safe....and many thanks! xxx

lyn

Thank you so much for this photograph showing the address, what a find

Back