• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Byron BIDDULPH

smallheathexplorer

master brummie
Does anyone know of Byron Biddulph, who I believe died in 1943, in Birmingham, aged 57? I have details of him on census returns and his marriage to Florence in 1918, in Buckinghamshire. He seems to have returned to Birmingham, where he was born, at some stage of his life. I have been told that he had a son Eric, though this is not confirmed and I have no names of other children.

If anyone remembers Byron or any of his children, it would be really good to hear from you.

:)

Hi
from the electoral rolls (don't know if you already have them) living at 11 Priory Road Sparkhill
Byron & Florence Biddulph, 1922, 1925, 1930, 1935, 1939
1945 Florence P Biddulph, Doris M Moreby, Hawtin F Moreby
1950 & 1955 Florence P, Frederick C & Rose L Biddulph

Suzanne

Suzanne, you're an angel. Yes, Byron DID marry Florence Cosby, so Eric is Frederick. It looks as if Doris may have been a daughter, I'll search the birth records. Many thanks.

Well, it seems Doris was not Byron and Florence's daughter. She was Doris M Aldham, married Hawtin F Moreby in 1938. Always good to check and eliminate rather than assume possibilities as certainties.

:)

Last edited:
Back