• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Bunting Look up please.

robert

master brummie
I wonder if someone could do a look up for me please. I'm looking for Cornelius Bunting on the 1841 1851 and 1861 census's.Born 1842 Birmingham. Any information about who he living with would be greatley recieved. Thanks Robert.

Ruth Bowden aged 70 born Bristol, Gloucestershire Char Woman
Cornelius Bunting aged 18 Grand Son born Birmingham, Warwickshire,Cabinet Brass Founder
Soho Road Birmingham, Warwickshire

Hi Robert

I think you will find that John Bunting married Jane Bolsdon St. Phillips 24 May 1842 as per the IGI.

In the 1851 living at court 5 house 3 Bath Street

Edward Bolsden B1796 Bristol - head - Journeyman Gun Finisher
Ruth Bolsden B1774? Bristol - wife - charwoman
Cornelius Bunting B1842 Bham (recorded as HUNTTING) - grandson

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne thank you for your reply, does that mean that John and Jane are cornelius's parents.

Back