• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bull Ring 2003

I wonder what ever happened to these, once they started the Spiceal Street development 2 years ago?

I could well be imagining this, but when the Bullring first opened, were there not some giant blue and yellow cubes where those water features were? I seem to recall they had been put there for an ITV advert that was being filmed.

• Appreciate
Reactions: ade
Those cubes have long since gone (never came back since the Spiceal Street redevelopment of 2011). Only got this fountain wall now at the Bullring.

Foggy morning yesterday in St Martin's Square.

Christmas lights in the West Mall at the Bullring in the morning yesterday.

Looks cold there, what time of day were the pictures taken ?, We are a little short on people.
Look forward to your photographs click and post every trip Thank You

• Appreciate
Reactions: ade
About 9:15am. Was foggy coming in on the bus so got off at the Bullring. It would be much busier during the day when the shops are open. Wouldn't take in the malls if full of loads of people. Plus security guards around.

No problem. Looks like it was before the 2011 Spiceal Street development which added new restaurants around St Martin's Square.

Between the two malls on the top of the balcony area. You might spot Nelson on model photos 1 or 2, 3 or 5. You would have to click to the photos on Flickr and zoom in.

Off the bus this morning and into St Martin's Square.

Browns and St Martin in the Bullring.

Selfridges and the spire of St Martin's from the area behind the Thai restaurant.

Fudge bus back on St Martin's Walk.

An empty Rotunda Square.

Off the bus this morning and into St Martin's Square.

Browns and St Martin in the Bullring.

Selfridges and the spire of St Martin's from the area behind the Thai restaurant.

Fudge bus back on St Martin's Walk.

An empty Rotunda Square.

1581664072682.png loverly pics

Back