• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Brummie Ghosts

hi chips
have you got or have one aready a thing they call a ghost box radio which i beleive is used in some of these hunts
and in the spiritual world of mediums i beleive the americans are very into these radios they cost a little bit to buy
i know the people whom used them they say they are great ; astonian

no not yet we hoping 2 get one soon but we do have evp,s a lot of people think that a ghost box is just radio or people on the radio so yes they are good if you use them in the right way and the people around understand how they work we have a lot of ghost hunting stuff im prode 2 say more then most groups iv know some groups turn up with none lol

Hi chip,s
interesting stuff were was your last ghost hunt ?
have you any picture,s you could post, it would be great to see some.

tom

There is someone on the forum who would be interested in this thread and I will contact him shortly. Jean.

There is someone on the forum who would be interested in this thread and I will contact him shortly. Jean.
cool we are a friendly team that are here 2 help in anyway we can could i ask what area your friend is is please and what his interest is lol hope 2 hear from you soon

Chip I am still trying to find the St Margarets thread. I will keep searching as I have forgot his forum name?. Will shop around for you later though. Jean.

hi tom we have done many ghost hunts i do have some photos our last ghost hunt was View attachment 70379last night 20/8/2011 with another team as we some times meet other teams and it was called the staion in the west midlands iv not haView attachment 70378d time 2 uploads photos from this one yet but have got a photo of a very good orb you might like 2 see so will add it on here for yoView attachment 70377u 2 look at this was taken at a place called christina investigtion iv got couple of photos 2 add on this 1 hope you like them :) View attachment 70376

Am definitely a believer in ghosts, we had one in our Nurses Home when I started training and have been on a couple of ghost hunts, including one in Tamworth Castle, but all a few years ago now,interesting to see your pics on the site links.
Sue

https://www.alwaysprivate.com/ most our photos are on this site https://mosthaunted.me.uk/ is our group site but is still being set up as we had some internet problems [email protected] and this is how 2 contact our group leader how you come and take a look at some of our work we a very friendly team and get on very well with each other :) im very proud 2 see we getting noticed more now days are are keeping busy most weekends we asked 2 come and do a hunt and always happy 2 help

Just a brief note to say - should anyone be interested - that I'm currently re-working a few of our Archive pages on the web site and posting up new stuff, etc. https://www.westmidlandsghostclub.com/ New pages are marked as 'New' in the index, of course! Laugh!

On the Hopwas Wood front - which brought us a lot of attention from the media earlier this year - we've just been informed of another plate being discovered in the same area during the 90's!! We're just waiting to see whether the owner of that plate would want his story adding to our site and so forth. Our plate is currently on display at Tamworth Town Hall in an exhibition of data on the general Hopwas region (which, I believe, will be running for another week or so yet).

All the best,

Nick

My step father's father (my step grand dad) was heavily involved in psychic research many years ago. He was Fred Barlow and his photo collection is now at the British Museum in London.

Back